General Studies & Engineering Aptitude
Syllabus to be covered:
- Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development.
- General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety.
- Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services.
- Basics of Energy and Environment : Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment.
- Basics of Project Management.
- Basics of Material Science and Engineering.
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology based education.
- Ethics and values in Engineering profession.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Engineering Mathematics Volume-I & Volume-II
Postal Coaching with 10 subjects Cost Rs. 2600/- Only
(Inclusive Postal Charges)