ACE Academy Congratulates all its students who have got good ranks in the GATE–11.
NOTE: The following suggestions / guidelines for M.Tech admissions have been prepared by us considering the information given by previous students based on their score & Rank
Suggested order of preferences:
Premier Institutes and suggested order of preference.
For Computer Science, the selection is, generally based on GATE score. However, some IITs, NITs and other university colleges may conduct a written test / Interview for selection into M.Techs. In such a case, the GATE score is given 70% weightage and remaining 30% weightage is for the written test / Interview. The exact procedure will be known by referring to the information brochure issued by the colleges for admission into M.Tech. The selection criteria may vary from year to year and from college to college.
Stipend for M.Tech :
The stipend/Scholarship is available for eligible candidates in the form of Teaching assistanceship or Research assistanceship etc. The teaching assistanceship may be preferred, if possible.
Non Stipend M.Tech:
Most of the IITs, NITs & other colleges have certain seats reserved in the Non-stipend category. Here, the UGC scholarship will not be given. All the expenses shall be borne by the students only. Those students who are economically sound and desperate to join IITs, can apply . Students, even with low GATE score can get good specializations.
Offered by most of the IITs and IISc. The MS course is equivalent to M.Tech. It involves research work and takes about 21/2 to 3yrs to complete the course. Very few seats are available in the IITs. Admissions are given twice in a year (in June & Nov. months). Admission are based on GATE score + Degree marks + interview. Candidates with reasonably good GATE score and good academic record (> 70% marks) have chances of getting admission. UGC scholarship will be given throughout the program. Students who can’t get MTech admission in IITs, generally try for MS Course in IITs.
It offers 2 years PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering. It is a management course equivalent to MBA. It has good campus placements. All the students who have more than 85 percentile are eligible to apply. The admission is purely based on marks secured in the Group Discussion & Interview to be conducted by it later. Strongly recommended to join. Excellent salary packages and campus placements.
Special attention for SC/ST students:
Special attention for Girls:
Special note for Second Class students:
If you see the rules & regulations of various premier Institutes, 1st class in Engineering is the pre-requisite. If you apply online, your application will be rejected. Hence we suggest you to apply manually with a request letter stating your present strengths substantiating with GATE Score and your desire to do M.Tech in the respective IIT. Request them to give you a chance so that you can prove yourself. Most of the professors would like to encourage the students who are seriously interested, inspite of the above negative point, if the GATE score is good and the student has a burning desire to join the desired specialization in the desired IIT. They may consider your application with sympathy and may give you a chance after a personnel Interview. some of our old students with second class in their graduation got admission on similar grounds. Be bold and be positive. Definitely, you can reach your goal.
Special attention for MCA & MSc (CS):
WISH U ALL THE BEST
Y. V. Gopala Krishna Murthy